28.4.16

Dearest dad,

It has been a difficult year. There were countless of times I cried in the middle of the night hoping for you to come back and I would do anything in exchange. All these wishes did not come true and I was left feeling depressed. My emotions spiralled all the time, I contemplated to commit suicide so I can look for you. Each time I say "I'm alright, don't worry" only hurts more because I'm reminded that I lost you for good.

Each time I fall, I picked myself and made sure I stood taller. You did everything that you could to ensure that I was happy. You slogged your ass off so I didn't have to worry about money. The times were hard but you were always there to protect me. All you wanted was me to be well and happy. I hate to let you down so I tried my hardest all the time. I can't let you down by hurting myself this time. It would hurt you more than anything in the world.

Dad, the empty space that you left will always be there. I think about you all the time. All I wish to do now is to make you proud. The next time we meet again, there will be no more tears.

Thank you for being the most wonderful father.

I miss you my hero.
Loves